Sunday, September 6, 2009

Winner - Zombie Bite

Zombie Bite - Winner

Thanks to all contestants!

Please note: The winner was selected by name out of the nose mug.

I shall be emailing you for your snail mail. If you don't receive it, please feel free to send your info to me vvb32 at yahoo.com -- enjoy the read!


and the winner is...

( drrrrrrrrrrummmmrolllllllllllllll )

Meg

of Yesterday's Tuna


Meg's Zombie Bite Calculator result:
I would last 1 hour and 13 minutes. That's not very long at all! Though in this case, the less time spend in agony the better :P


The book giveaway prize:

Contest results:

Infection rates:
The range for participants of this giveaway was from as low as 56 minutes to as high as 1 hour 40 minutes.

Last meal preferences:
31% Pizza
15% Beef
15% Seafood
8% Chicken

23% Other (ice cream, baked potato, gyro)

as for me, I'd like the Paul Kanter burger with coffee shake at Bill's Place


 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu